W Amsterdamie wczesną wiosną wszędzie kwitną tulipany.
In Amsterdam, in early spring, tulips blossom everywhere.
Na ulicy Oude Leliestraat 12 znalazłam uroczy sklepik z wełenkami. Nazywa się De Afstap.
In Oude Leliestraat 12 I found a little yarn shop. It's called De Afstap.
In Oude Leliestraat 12 I found a little yarn shop. It's called De Afstap.
Nie one jednak okazały się dla mnie największą atrakcją, a półki z... książkami. O szydełkowaniu, robieniu na drutach i wyszywaniu. Szeroki wybór wydawnictw po anielsku i oczywiście holendersku. Siedziałam w sklepie przeglądając książki i czasopisma ponad pół godziny, żeby po dwóch dniach znowu do sklepu wrócić na następne 30 minut. Gdyby finanse pozwoliły, wykupiłabym połowę asortymentu. Ograniczyłam się do czterech sztuk, z czego dwie o szydełkowaniu.
However it was not yarn that attracted me most but shelves full of books about knitting, crocheting and embroidery in English and of course in Dutch. I spent half an hour browsing through the books and magazines and after two days I came back to the shop again. If I had much money I would have bought half of what I had found there! Well, I finally bought four, two of which about crocheting.
Pierwsza z nich po angielsku o wzorach zwanych "bezszwowymi" - wspaniała technika polegająca na wyrabianiu koronkowych wzorów bez konieczności łączenia poszczególnych elementów. Druga natomiast, po holendersku, "biblia" wzorów przedstawionych w formie opisów, zdjęć i diagramów.
Gdybym znowu mogła wrócić do sklepu, spędziłabym tam kolejne godziny...
One in English with seamless patterns - fantastic technique in which you make lace patterns without necessity of joining particular elements. The other in Dutch, "bible" of different patterns presented with pictures and diagrams.
If I could come back to the shop again, I would spend another few hours there...
However it was not yarn that attracted me most but shelves full of books about knitting, crocheting and embroidery in English and of course in Dutch. I spent half an hour browsing through the books and magazines and after two days I came back to the shop again. If I had much money I would have bought half of what I had found there! Well, I finally bought four, two of which about crocheting.
Pierwsza z nich po angielsku o wzorach zwanych "bezszwowymi" - wspaniała technika polegająca na wyrabianiu koronkowych wzorów bez konieczności łączenia poszczególnych elementów. Druga natomiast, po holendersku, "biblia" wzorów przedstawionych w formie opisów, zdjęć i diagramów.
Gdybym znowu mogła wrócić do sklepu, spędziłabym tam kolejne godziny...
One in English with seamless patterns - fantastic technique in which you make lace patterns without necessity of joining particular elements. The other in Dutch, "bible" of different patterns presented with pictures and diagrams.
If I could come back to the shop again, I would spend another few hours there...



Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz