Urodziny Zosi przypadają na połowę lutego. Chciałam jej podarować coś, co wniosłoby do jej sypialni kolor i zapowiedziało powoli nadchodzącą, utęsknioną wiosnę...
Zosia has her birthday in the middle of February. I wanted to give her something which would bring some colours into her bedroom and would encourage so slowly approaching and much missed springtime to come...
Zosia has her birthday in the middle of February. I wanted to give her something which would bring some colours into her bedroom and would encourage so slowly approaching and much missed springtime to come...
I chyba się udało... :-)
And it seems I have succeeded... :-)
Poducha zrobiona jest z miękkiego akrylu. Z jednej strony jest dziewięć babcinych kwadratów, a z drugiej - pasy. Dzięki temu, w pasiastej części, zapięcie z kolorowych guzików płynnie wkomponowało się w tło.
The pillow has been crocheted of soft acrylic. On one side there are nine granny squares, on the other - stripes. Thanks to that, on the stripped side, a part with colourful buttons nicely mingled with its background.
And it seems I have succeeded... :-)
Poducha zrobiona jest z miękkiego akrylu. Z jednej strony jest dziewięć babcinych kwadratów, a z drugiej - pasy. Dzięki temu, w pasiastej części, zapięcie z kolorowych guzików płynnie wkomponowało się w tło.
The pillow has been crocheted of soft acrylic. On one side there are nine granny squares, on the other - stripes. Thanks to that, on the stripped side, a part with colourful buttons nicely mingled with its background.


Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz